Denali National Park road tour and seasonal winter Aurora Northern Lights viewing ($195 per person w/minimum # of booking requirement)
Join us today on an epic Alaskan adventure with 6 million acres of Alaska's magnificent interior beauty there's plenty of scenery and potentially an abundance of wildlife to capture your heart. Here is North America's tallest peak at 20,310 feet. Denali offers refuge to wildlife including grizzly bears, moose, birds, wolves, caribou, dall sheep and many other species native to Alaska. Witness breath taking scenery of Denali's landscape with a mixture of deciduous trees, open tundra, glacier fed waters, rock mountain walls, steep walled basin glaciers and snow year round at the highest elevations. There is no more awe-inspiring place to visit in interior Alaska then Denali National Park. There will be plenty of chances to stop for scenic pictures and restroom facilities are readily available throughout this tour. As the darkness prevails and the day light fades to black the opportunity for Aurora viewing becomes abundant. Don't miss out on this extraordinary adventure into the Greatlland.
- complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- wild life viewing binoculars
- spotting scope for viewing
- led by a resident Alaskan guide
- photographic opportunities
- flexible scheduling and casual atmosphere
- Denali traveler Certificate upon completion
- we can not guarantee the sightings of animals or that the Aurora will be visible
- reserve today! Seating is limited
- passenger minimum numbers may apply to all tours, tour maybe canceled at anytime due to lack of participants, unsafe travel conditions, acts of god, acts of war or other reasons unknown prior to tour departure.