Take advantage of this unique opportunity within the Interior of Alaska to witness our Aurora Goddess dance and twirl high above your heads on a dark stary filled night sky. Be wisked away to the high top of an Alaskan mountain with superb viewing opportunities and world class views. Get up close and personal with the spirit of Lady Aurora! Witness our lady dance and shimmer across the midnight sky with colors that flitter and fold as she floats along. Enjoy a unique and once in a life time experience. With plenty of opportunity to view the aurora. Led by a local resident Alaskan guide this is surely not to disappoint. Hot chocolate and tea are provided. Receive an Aurora viewer’s certificate with your picture!
August 10th- April 15th nightly
Start times can vary between 7pm-10pm and run as late as 3am as the seasonal dark skies brighten with the arrival of spring and daylight savings time changes.
Reserve today as seating is limited and fills quickly! Don’t miss your opportunity to join us for an experience like no other!
- hot chocolate or water provided
- receive official Aurora Viewers Certificate
- complimentary hotel pick up & return
- tour begins at 10pm till 2am unless extended (flexible schedule)
- photography available
- dress appropriately for Alaska winter conditions
- fun for the entire family and people all ages
- passenger minimum numbers may apply to all tours, tour maybe cancelled at anytime due to lack of participants, unsafe travel conditions, acts of god, acts of war or other reasons unknown prior to tour departure.